Tottenham vs Juventus LIVE latest score: Uefa Champions League 2017-18 goal updates, TV, how to watch online, team news, line-ups at Wembley
Tottenham vs Juventus Match Date, Time and Location
Wednesday, March 7, 2:45 p.m. (USA), 7:45 pm (UK)
Wembley Stadium, London, UK
Match official: Szymon Marciniak (POL)
Tottenham vs Juventus TV Channels
United Kingdom: BT Sport 2
USA: Fox Sports 1, Fox Deportes (Español)
Canada: TSN5, RDS
Australia: beIN Sports 1
Live Stream Online: CLICK HERE (A FREE REGISTRATION REQUIRED)
Tottenham vs Juventus Radio
Audio streamed at tottenhamhotspur.com, also often at BBC Radio London, BBC Radio 5 Live, and TalkSport
Start chugging the Maalox and hold onto your butts, because Tottenham Hotspur and Juventus are set to kick off at Wembley Stadium in the second leg of their Champions League Round of 16 match-up. Tottenham carry a 2-2 draw in Turin into today’s game and that gives them a slight advantage: while Juventus needs to win in order to advance, Spurs can move on to the quarterfinals with a win, or a 0-0 / 1-1 draw.
Gonzalo Higuain, Paulo Dybala, Blaise Matuidi, and Douglas Costa are all expected to be fit for the Old Lady, which means that Spurs could be facing a very different team than they played in Italy. For Spurs, everyone’s healthy bar injured defender Toby Alderweireld and the suspended Serge Aurier. Pochettino will be able to pick what he thinks is his strongest possible lineup against the Italian champions.
Wembley will be rocking with 80,000+ fans, with the vast majority of them there to support Spurs. It’s gonna befun.
Tottenham vs Juventus Match Updates
We’re going to experiment with something different in today’s match thread. In lieu of a post-match summary article, this thread will be regularly updated with match updates and goal highlights as we find them. You can refresh the page to see them as the match goes on.
We’ll put up post-match reactions and further analysis a little later on.
Tottenham vs Juventus Lineups:
Mauricio Pochettino has opted to start Son Heung-min over Erik Lamela. The rest of the team is as expected, with Serge Aurier suspended due to a yellow card in the first leg. Ben Davies is at left back, while Eric Dier and Mousa Dembele partner each other in the midfield.
Juventus get Paulo Dybala and Blaise Matuidi back from injury after they missed the first leg. Gonzalo Higuain is also starting after there were questions over his fitness in the lead up to this match.
Tottenham vs Juventus Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations.
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- Please, no discussions of politics in the comments.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, please do not abuse match officials. It’s fine to say “wow, that’s a bad call, match official,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. Observe Wheaton’s Law. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!!
- Finally, language that is sexist, racist, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community. Hate speech will not be tolerated.