Kansas vs Villanova: How to Watch Online, Live Stream, Basketball, Free Streaming, Game, TV Channel
Here’s how you can watch Kansas vs Villanova Live Online, on TV or via live stream link. You can watch this Kansas vs Villanova Game Live streaming free on our TV Chanel. NCAA Men’s Basketball TV Channel will broadcast this *Kansas vs Villanova* Kansas vs Villanova Live tv streaming, Today’s hard-hitting big match will held involving by Kansas vs Villanova. Live Result Available Online from site.
Kansas vs Villanova Live Stream
Live Stream Online: CLICK HERE (A FREE REGISTRATION REQUIRED)
A pair of No. 1 seeds will meet at the Final Four in San Antonio for the opportunity to play for the national championship. Villanova is in the Final Four for the second time in three seasons after beating Texas Tech in the East Region finals, 71-59. The Wildcats have won their past eight games by double digits and are seeking their second national title in three seasons (2016), which would give them a program-record 36 wins. Kansas survived a heavyweight bout against Duke in the Midwest Region championship, 85-81, thanks to Malik Newman scoring all 13 of the Jayhawks’ points in overtime.
Players to watch
- Mikal Bridges leads Villanova in minutes (32.1) and steals (1.5) per game as well as free-throw (84.8) and 3-point shooting percentage (44.6). The junior guard/forward, who was named to the All-Big East First Team this season, ranks second on the team in points (18.0) and rebounds (5.4) per game.
- Newman’s overtime heroics against Duke were part of a career-high 32-point performance. Scoring 14 points per game on the season, the sophomore guard has raised his game over the last seven outings, averaging 22.7 points on 54.2 percent shooting.
- The Wildcats have won nine games in a row and 11 of their past 12.
- Kansas features three players shooting better than 40 percent from 3-point range: Svi Mykhailiuk (45.1 percent), Newman (41.5) and leading scorer Devonte’ Graham (40.4).
- Jalen Brunson, who leads Villanova in points (19.3) and assists (4.6) per game, is shooting 53.5 percent from the floor this season.
- Udoka Azubuike, who leads the Jayhawks in rebounding (7.0) and blocks (1.7) per game, easily led the nation in field-goal percentage (77.4 percent) during the regular season.
- Kansas has earned 15 Final Four trips, with six runner-up finishes and three championships (1952, 1988, 2008).
- Villanova has made six Final Four appearances, with three trips to the championship game and a pair of titles (1985, 2016).